Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

BUSHCRAFT - Pubic Hair Project (WIP)  

Upload: 22 Oct 2022, 13:20
Created by: 2simstouch [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
BUSHCRAFT - Pubic Hair Project (WIP)

10,000+ Crotch, Butt, Armpit, Abdominal hairstyles, with NO Color Swaps .... my first mod

350 Styles in this preview ... read below!

This is a preview of an ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE pubic hair/skin details project I've been working on. 

There are a ton of really great "pube" mods out there but the lack of quantity and variety spurred on this project. For something that's so unique to every individual and as much as we all look at naked sims, I fee like there should be more ... a LOT more. 

I'm new to making CC so if there's problems, message me and I can fix. This is a simple skin detail mod and right now it's pretty limited compared to it's full potential. I will put out frequent updates, and with how I make, these I can make a near INFINITE amount … seriously ... with absolutely ZERO COLOR SWAPS. The first batch I produced rendered 12,000 UNIQUE PUBIC HAIRSTYLES.

This mod is exclusively for feminine-framed sims (which I will be updating for masculine) and it only uses the black swatch (more coming real soon)!

CONFLICTS

It works with everything as far as I know. Wicked Whims has a body hair system that may override this, but I doubt it since it's a skin detail.

Keep in mind, your bottom mesh will dictate the shape to some degree. 

Screenshots in source (18+)

Sensual Studio v2.0 46 MB

Sensual Studio v2.0 NSFW

13 Jul 2023
5 177

When all the game versions of the masterpieces of painting have already been created, and your artists have lost their inspiration, it's time to throw them something interesting! This mod will allow Sims to draw a variety of explicit works of art on easels and graphics tablets.

PrideModV1.1 Updated: 16-03-2023, 16:29 53.86 kB

PrideModV1.1 NSFW

25 Jun 2022
1 914

In celebration for Pride Month thought i would create a little mod for everyone for free. As the month of June is Pride month i have lots of friends and Family members that are gay so i have no Judgement when it come to people who are.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.