Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

EllaNoir Presents - FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM - A BDSM Mod (26/04/2024)  

Upload: 11 May 2022, 13:55
Last updated: 26-04-2024, 19:21
Created by: EllaNoir [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
EllaNoir Presents - FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM - A BDSM Mod (26/04/2024)

Are your Sims tired of the same three relationships: Friendly, Romance, and Dislike? Do they no longer enjoy the sexual activities they once did? Do they experience emotional discomfort and pain but like it? If you and your Sims find the average 24-minute day mundane and boring, there is help available.

Hi. I’m Ella Noir and I am the creator of the expanding BDSM mod for The Sims 4, FlirtyFetishes: BDSM. This NSFW mod has been put together with your Sims in mind because everyone knows when your Sims are horny, you are too.

So put down that cowplant and download FlirtyFetishes: BDSM today.

DISCLAIMER: FlirtyFetishes: BDSM is a modified addition created for The Sims 4 by me, EllaNoir. All icons, artwork, visual elements, etc. have been edited from pre-existing TS4 icons by myself to keep the flavor of the Simlish flavor but to create the BDSM theme for this mod. Please do not claim anything within this mod as your own. This mod is currently for Sims ages young adult+ and does not include incest. A key to unlock these elements for teen and related Sims is in the future. We're all fucking weirdos here. I want to make this mod as fun for everyone, so yeah. 

Patreon versions will be added this month! Click here so you don't miss out.

To Download:

· Click “Download this File” in the upper righthand corner

· Unzip/extract the archive file

· Place .package file within mods folder

· Make sure you have allowed mods in the Other Settings of The Sims 4

· Replace FlirtyFetishes: BDSM with the updated version when it becomes available.

· Enjoy!

This BDSM mod does not have any requirements and is base game compatible.

Wicked Whims by TURBODRIVER is suggested.

What’s Included with this Mod:

·         6 Reward Store Traits: Degraded, Demeaning, Dominant, Submissive, Sadist, Masochist *the Sadist and Masochist socials are not complete because I am creating new animations for them! 

·         New relationship called the D/s Dynamic

·         Moods for each Trait

·        New Skills for each Trait along with Skills for the Dominant and submissive Roles

·         Unique social context for Sims in a D/s Dynamic

·         Socials/interactions unique to each Trait

·         Even new headlines! (Headlines are the little plus or minus symbols above Sims heads when interacting with other Sims.)

How to Play:

· Assign the Sim you want to be the dominant role as the Domineering trait and the submissive Sim will get the Submissive trait. (Submissive for this trait is not meant as the role, but a characteristic.)

· Once these two Sims have established about half of the Romance bar, the FlirtyFetishes pie menu option will become available. Click the “Ask to Create D/s Dynamic.”

· After the Sims have joined in their new relationship, a new menu will pop up for each Sim based on their trait.

· The social interactions within will help you progress the new skills. Once again, these are based on which role the Sim has. New interactions will occur as skills progress!

· Be sure to check out the social context when these Sims are interacting along with their profiles to view how their dynamic is going!

Portuguese translation added by: ValquiriaLiraLima

Polish translation by PLG_Dante: Download*
Integrated Polish Translation / Zintegrowane tłumaczenie na język polski Download

*Ponieważ polski nie jest moim językiem ojczystym, skorzystałem z pomocy tłumacza. Zdania mogą nie być poprawne gramatycznie. Przepraszam
*Since Polish is not my native language, I used the help of a translator. The sentences may not be grammatically correct. My apologies

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Гена Ситников
    Гена Ситников [Users]
    26 April 2024 07:42

Вем привет а будет ли когда нибудь обновления не подскажите!!!

1. Aqxaro
      Aqxaro [Admin]
      26 April 2024 19:19

Updated

1. Гена Ситников
        Гена Ситников [Users]
        26 April 2024 20:12

Приветик большое спасибо вам 🙂

2. Guest Maria
    Guest Maria [Guests]
    25 December 2023 09:39
    Quote: Guest Maria

Can we get the updated Patreon version?

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      25 December 2023 11:11

We can´t afford it yet. Maybe to the end of the month or at the beginning at january

3. Guest Maria
    Guest Maria [Guests]
    1 December 2023 07:54

4. puti
    puti [Guests]
    10 November 2023 14:16

J hjkdhd akhadkjadhk ajahkadhdjkhad jkhda khad

5. paulina.fidus84
    paulina.fidus84 [Users]
    10 June 2023 20:28

tłumaczenie na język polski nie działa a dokladniej jak się kilka na nie wyskakuje bład 404 

1. Aqxaro
      Aqxaro [Admin]
      10 June 2023 20:31

The author has removed his translation.

1. PLGDante
        PLGDante [Chief editors]
        10 June 2023 21:25

I´m about to translate it

1. paulina.fidus84
          paulina.fidus84 [Users]
          10 June 2023 21:39

Super PLGDante że mogę liczyc na Ciebie 😘

1. PLGDante
            PLGDante [Chief editors]
            10 June 2023 21:42

😘 Nie ma za co

2. PLGDante
            PLGDante [Chief editors]
            11 June 2023 15:10

Link znajduje się w opisie

2. PLGDante
          PLGDante [Chief editors]
          10 June 2023 21:52

Updated

6. azar160
    azar160 [Users]
    6 May 2023 05:28

As far as I have seen, it replaces the "Boyfriend/Girlfriend" relationship typeas I had to ask to be BF/GF again and that cancelled the D/S relationship. Is this by design? So my main character's wife can't also be his sub?

7. elbazafandy2023
    elbazafandy2023 [Users]
    10 January 2023 06:24

Patreon version?

1. Aqxaro
      Aqxaro [Admin]
      10 January 2023 07:42

No. FREE

8. Ashton H
    Ashton H [Guests]
    9 January 2023 23:25