Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Project Heat (Lot Trait)  

Upload: 22 Apr 2022, 09:07
Created by: MuvaSimmer [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Project Heat (Lot Trait)

"Slums or projects" (public housing) - this is the name of housing where poor people live, who can be evicted by the state at any time. Such areas are mostly inhabited by drug dealers and prostitution with severe violence flourishes.

Did you notice that your neighborhood was very nice before you moved into it? And now everything here has become much ... more dangerous and dirtier. You definitely didn't expect this. Your neighbors don't know what it's like to turn down the music, someone constantly swears, and if you suddenly need something from strong drinks for ten cents, then the corner with the shop is within easy reach. It seems that you are at the very epicenter of all this madness. In addition to that, you are also right in the gang's territory. So if you see anything, remember DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE! I don't want to create unnecessary problems for myself.

20 new interesting moodlets are waiting for you:
- Are you all right there?
- Let me sleep!
- It's not even noon yet
- It's time for trouble
- A love story in the neighborhood
- You can't trust anyone
- Shots and much more...

And also 3 social interactions.

EROS || HAZY DAYZ 6 MB

EROS || HAZY DAYZ NSFW

10 May 2022
3 180

100% new mesh and textures all LODS 18 swatches for cover (found in left ring finger category) 7 swatches for Bikini (found in top & bottom categories) HQ compatible made with WW native body

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.