Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.

Simdulgence - SimpleGens Chastity Cage  

Upload: 27 Jun 2022, 11:47
Created by: Simdulgence [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Simdulgence - SimpleGens Chastity Cage

I’ve been wanting to make this for a while, but it’s taken some time to figure out how to implement it, both organizationally and technically.

I love offering players variety, but that variety makes accessories difficult to add. I can’t offer a cage for every size and style of penis, because it gets too unwieldy, so I’ve decided to create a cage in one default size (somewhere between a small and medium SimpleGens).

I know a lot of modern cages are comprised of rings that let you see the penis, but I opted for a very closed design so the cage works for your cut and uncut sims.

The caged add-on is currently available for male sims. I would like to add a female version after I’ve allowed some time for feedback.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:

1. The cage looks different in CAS and Live Mode (as seen above). In CAS, the cage takes on the color of your sim’s skin, but in Live Mode it will always appear as a silver metal.
  2. You select the cage in the Body Selector just like any other penis. Because a cage constricts arousal, the soft and hard caged versions look the same.
  3. The cage does NOT impede sexual activity. That would require a complicated scripting mod that’s beyond my current know-how.
  4. There’s no update to condoms, because your sim shouldn’t be wearing a condom under a chastity cage.
LMM - MultiString Thong

LMM - MultiString Thong NSFW

08 Jan 2024
1 663

- 3D Bulge mesh - 9 Swatches - Disabled for randoms - Underwear/Swimwear - You can find it by looking for a custom white and yellow thumbnail!

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.