Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

QuinSims PostureSentinel (25.08.2022)  

Upload: 26 Aug 2022, 19:54
Created by: QuinSims [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
QuinSims PostureSentinel (25.08.2022)

Posture Sentinel - Obedience and Discipline (v336)

Hey people, update here.

Big and small changes coming for the Sentinel, Aftercare in the Shower, new moodlets for the submissive in pene tration and pegging actions, moderate caning added and more, take a look in the changelog:

Major changes:

- Custom Buffs created for the submissive in pene tration / pegging actions.
- Changed Steady/Strong/Sadistic Hands moodlets to a better image and texts.
- Moderate Caning is now a native interaction for standing/punishment menu.
- Create the Aftercare to get rid of the bruises in the shower (Requires XML Injector).
- Created two moodlets for the aftercare, one for kink sims and one for vanilla sims.

Minor changes:

- Changed the way the sim start the standing idle animation with a fade in effect.
- Same thing for the bending idle, fade in effect.
- Changed the light caning animation to be better syncronized with standind idle.
- Also in the light caning, fixed some sounds in the animation.
- Standing and caning animations now have better facial expressions.
- Spelling.

Requirement:

- Wicked Whims recently updated. (Mandatory)
- Bruised Ass for Women (Optional for the Bruises)
- Azmodan22 Female Str@pon (Optional for Female Dominant)
- XML Injector v4 (Optional for Aftercare) 

The Flexible Cane used is created by me so it's attached here.

How this mod Works:

- Check the entries in my website here with a nice description of all features. The site will be updated this weekend. https://www.quinsims.com/posture-sentinel]

This is a WIP, let me know in case of any unusual situation, PM me.

PS: I'm working in the bruises for the back, they need to work together with the butt bruises so i'm looking for a way to do it. And i'm studying a way to remove strapon from the requirements and make my mod uses the native WW strapon. 

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. by
    by [Guests]
    14 December 2023 19:07

cc