Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Smooth Tiefling Body - Type 1  

Upload: 04 Oct 2023, 13:04
Created by: Illiere [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Smooth Tiefling Body - Type 1
18+
< - - - What is this mod? - - - >
This mod is an edit to the vanilla Tiefling Body Type 1 that smooths it out. It contains a variety of options and changes that I'll list below:

Model Options + Changes
-  Smooth Tiefling Body - Back Only - Tiefling Talons Smooths out the upper back.
-  Smooth Tiefling Body - Back Only - Human Nails Smooths out the upper back + replaces the Tiefling nails with Human nails.
-  Smooth Tiefling Body - Back & Hips - Tiefling Talons Smooths out the upper back and hips.
-  Smooth Tiefling Body - Back & Hips - Human Nails Smooths out the upper back and hips + replaces the Tiefling nails with Human nails.
-  Genital Type A Edit Narrows the labia slightly.
Additional changes: All Tiefling body models have slightly reshaped knees and breast shape is changed to match the vanilla Human one [due to personal preference], the vanilla Tiefling sternum is retained.

Texture Options + Changes
- Tiefling Talons Use this with a model that has Tiefling Talons.
- Human Nails Use this with a model that has Human Nails.
- Smooth Genital Type A Removes the bumps on the vanilla genital textures.
Additional changes: See preview images above. The textures contain a number of edits for my personal taste, such as: the 'malformed wings' on the back have been removed, bumps and veins all over have been lessened or removed, the Tiefling nails have been 'cleaned' matching how Human nails colour.

Additonally, there's a Modder's Resource; a psd that contains cutouts for the Human Nails textures so that you can copy + paste them over your own Tiefling Texture edits. Due to how the UVs and models are different between the two nail options, it'll look wrong if you don't use nail textures that match your model.
The texture edit isn't perfect, I had to make some last minute adjustments after initial release, but I'll be looking into improving these in the coming week!

< - - - Installation - - - >

This is a loose files mod, so put the 'Generated' folder inside of your 'Data' folder where your game is installed.
[example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data]

To uninstall, just delete the loose files.
Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.