Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

SBBF Vanilla Outfits Patch v0.2  

Upload: 27 Jan 2024, 07:42
Created by: Fred_Karrera [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
SBBF Vanilla Outfits Patch v0.2
18+

Well, here is my highly requested patch for the vanilla outfits to use it with my SBBF body mod, patch redone added ALL (almost :\) game outfits.

IMPORTANT:

Physics on BG3 still are a mysterious system for all modders, sometimes works fine, sometimes acceptable and sometimes won't work at all, for that reason if you have problems with this and want a perfect work, you'll have two options: Or you try for yourself and help us to find the trick or don't mod your game at all. 

Please, only report MAYOR CLIPPING issues or outfits with a severe problem with physics (like a crazy vertex behavior), please avoid reporting things like: 'these outfit don't have physics' or 'this outfit has a 1 mm of gap between x or y part'. That just means you don't read the instructions. 

First at all, NOT all outfits were converted I had a lot of problems specially with those who have cloth physics, for some reason, exporting the new meshes causes a break down in the physics system, for that reason a few outfits clip or preserved original body shape, maybe I can fix it in the future, maybe not, it depends on if I figure out how to fix it.

In the comments section I'll going to put a sticky post for your reports, please only report those who has a BIG clip or LOD issues and report it with the OUTFIT NAME, otherwise will not be considered for fix, don't report as a bug.

Remember: doing a mod it's a big effort for modders, and share it for nothing it's even huge, don't be rude and if you're obsessive about details there's always the option to do it for your own, below you can find the tools used and there is a bunch of YT tutorials and guides.

Note: BG3 transmogrification a Camp Clothing mod is highly recommended to get all the outfits via vendor or tutorial chest.

v1.0

Patch Redone from scratch, added a lot of meshes for all Body type 1 of Humans, Elves, Half-Elves,Tieflings and Githyanki.

v0.2

Change to loose files, .pak causes that if uninstall it, the save game can't be loaded.
Fixed almost LOD problems.

v0.1
Added all meshes who don't have physics.

Requisites:

Installation:

Loose File (affects all NPCs), install via Vortex or unzip and drag to: Data\Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\_Female\Resources.

Uninstall:

Uninstall via Vortex or delete \Humans\_Female\Resources\HUM_F_NKD_Body_A.GR2 file if you had installed it manually.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.