Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Barbie's Tatt's  

Upload: 01 Nov 2023, 13:47
Created by: TheZombieBarbie [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Barbie's Tatt's
18+

аbout:
Just a bunch of tattoo's I wanted to see on my Tav. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed getting them to work ha!

I mostly made these for my Female characters but they do work on males as well :)

Body Tattoos are (currently) only for Elves, Drow, Half-Elves, Humans, and Tieflings. Works on Bodies 1 - 4

ToDo:
Spider Tatt's (Loth)
Stockings

Mandella & Flowers
Dainty stuffs
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Compatibility:
Every one of the tattoo options here is mutually exclusive*! There is only one file for body tattoos, so installing any body tattoo (one
of mine, or another author's) will override any other Skin_Atlas_Body_UNI_Tattoo_A_MSK.DDS that you had. (Head tattoos are a separate file, though, so no worries there! Vanilla or modded/Unique Tav head tattoos won't be bothered)

THESE WILL ONLY WORK WITH UNIQUE TAV BY KARTOFFELS.
If you try to use this mod without Unique Tav, you're gonna have a bad time.

Installation:
Extract the zip and drop the Generated folder inside your game Data folder, and allow my Skin_Atlas_Body_UNI_Tattoo_A_MSK.DDS to override if you had one before.

Remodelled Frame Body 5.2MB

Remodelled Frame Body NSFW

01 Nov 2023
4 349

This is not a body mod. It's a resource dependency for my armor mods. With Loviatar's blessing and your baptism in pain, your body is starting to change in subtle ways. Your muscles soften and your flesh feels fuller in certain places.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.