Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

SBBF Bikini Armors (TAWOBA port)  

Upload: 27 Jan 2024, 16:14
Created by: Fred_Karrera [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
SBBF Bikini Armors (TAWOBA port)

Yes, I love Skyrim too, and now that BG3 seems to be the new king I decided to make my first Armor mod after so many years of only be a leecher. This is a WIP mod, I still learning how to mod this fabulous game and it's a gigantic effort for me to make a space in all my activities to do it, so please don't be rude and if you know how to improve it, your help it's ever welcome.

All the meshes were imported from Skyrim TAWOBA mod and adapted to BG3 format (all that can be converted), cleaned and resized manually, added weights, UV's and set to proper game slots, the base body it's from my SBBF mod (with a small cleavage), for that reason its highly recommended that install it too.

For convenience (and because I don't know how-to do-good textures) this mod contains only meshes and use in game textures, all meshes are in separate files and merged via code.

Note: V1.1+ adds stats to the body armors based on in-game armor types, there are a good set of combinations to choose, designed for a balanced and fair gameplay without overpowering or cheated. 

Requisites:

Installation:

Install via Vortex or BG3 mod manager.

You'll find the armors in the tutorial chest (near where you find the rune to free Shadowheart) or use the summoning tutorial chest mod to add it to your inventory directly.

v1.11 add the armors to the vendor inventory.

Uninstall:

Uninstall via Vortex or BG3 mod manager.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.