Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

NPCs Gone Wild v4.3.2  

Upload: 23 May 2023, 14:38
Created by: woodbricks [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Version: 4.3.2
NPCs Gone Wild v4.3.2
18+

Modifies female NPC bodies, textures, clothing and outfits to be much more revealing. Removes bras, underwear and more. With fully nude strippers, sculpted 3D nipples, vaginas and anus, 4K nude skin texture, breast physics, and varying breast sizes.

Fully compatible with game version 1.6.1
Be sure to download the Low Res Patch in my misc files section if your in-game textures are set to low or medium (main menu settings)

This mod modifies female NPC bodies, textures, clothing and outfits to be much more revealing. Removes bras, underwear, undershirts, nipple tape and more. With fully nude strippers and extra skimpy sex workers.

With sculpted 3D nipples, vagina and anus, 4K nude skin textures, varying breast sizes, breast physics and pubic hair types. The goal of this mod is to give a more exhibitionist feel to the game, not to make every female fully naked.

I highly recommend using a mod for the female player body skin texture/map. I recommend 4k Complexion and Body for Female V by Avallonkao. I personally use the "Better Body 4k Abs" version. [This is only recommended if you have textures set to High in-game]

Install instructions
REDmod versions:

1. Download Vortex file and enable mod OR drag contents of the zip file into Cyberpunk 2077 "/mods" folder: ex. Cyberpunk 2077/mods/00NPC_GW [NPCs Gone Wild]
  2. Ensure you have installed REDmod which will allow you to enable and disable REDmod compatible mods via REDlauncher and GOG Galaxy
  3. Launch REDprelauncher.exe (Cyberpunk 2077/REDprelauncher.exe)
  4. A cogwheel button will appear next to the "Play" button. Click on this and enable mods. On GOG Galaxy, you will be able to enable or disable REDmod compatible mods in the Galaxy settings.
  5. Play/launch game using the Play button (Always launch the game through REDprelauncher going forward)

Further REDmod install support:
https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/modding-support

non-REDMOD versions:

1. Download Vortex file and enable mod OR drag contents of the zip file into Cyberpunk 2077 root folder OR place .archive file in the game's "archive/pc/mod" folder: ex. Cyberpunk 2077/archive/pc/mod/basegame_00NPC_GW.archive

Compatibility
Compatible with game version 1.6.1
This mod may conflict with mods that modify NPC body, clothing, cyberware or app files.

Special thanks to Avallonkao for allowing me to modify his 4K skin texture file for this mod and to Seracen and Maximiliumm for all the help on discord.

Download:

1. NPCs Gone Wild (REDMOD) - This is the main recommended version. Modifies female NPC bodies, textures, clothing and outfits to be much more revealing.
2. NPCs Gone Mild (REDMOD) - This modifies only the NPC base body texture files. Base underwear and bra removed. Affects only a small portion of female NPCs. Use this if you want a much more tame version of this mod
3. Strippers and Prostitutes Only (REDMOD) - This version affects only strippers and sex workers.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.