Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Super Mutant Gear (CBBE) Female  

Upload: 07 Sep 2023, 12:16
Created by: 111276 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Super Mutant Gear (CBBE) Female
18+

Requires the Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE

Included:

• Arm, Leg, Torso and Head Armor converted from Super Mutant to the female CBBE body.
  • Rag dresses, thongs, bras, etc. built using meshes from Super Mutant Armor
  • Outfits built to (nearly) match armor styles of Super Mutants.
  • 37 items total
  • A few of the items have ZAP sliders.  (I didn't like any version of the backpiece on Armor 2 Torso so I made it zappable instead of getting rid of it.)
  • Erikson's Yao guai hat and Deathclaw skull are included, Far Harbor DLC is required for proper textures.

Obtaining:
Build each piece using the Chem Station - no components or other garbage, just build what you want.  If you still need to use the console to get everything, all pieces are listed using SMG_ type help "SMG_" 4 in the console then you should be able to player.additem the parts you want to get.

Chem Station Menu
There are 3 menu items to build from (all start with Super Mutant Gear)

• Armor - these are the outfits, items in here will occupy multiple armor and under armor slots, as well as (potentially) the body.
  • Armor Items - these are pieces of armor, items in this menu will only occupy one body slot.
  • Scraps - these are items that I constructed from the rags, wire and various metal plates the Super Mutants wear.

Prolix:
My initial intention was to just cut arms, legs, torso armor and make those individual pieces available to use, but that got naked really quick, so I tried to replicate the outfits used by the Super Mutants, and that got troublesome even quicker.  I did both.  The Armor Pieces - from the playtesting I did - will fit with most types of other armors.  The outfits are designed to put you in nearly the same gear as the Super Mutants you will run into (some compromises were made).  The Rag or Scraps menu contain items that will cover the gaps left by the armor (no idea how this will blend with other armors).
The Helmet armor is limited to the bladed and caged helmets.  Erikson's hat is included and the Suicider head chains to the best that I could fit them.  The hats look best when used with vanilla hair, or short hair from other mods.  The suicider head, well... it's there and beautifully bald.

Compatibility:
This mod shouldn't conflict with other mods.  I used vanilla Super Mutant .nif files and kept the link to the original textures.  Any mod that changes the textures of the Super Mutant will (depending on load order) change this mod as well.  I didn't alter any worldspaces or leveled lists.

Files included:
Mesh files, bodyslide files, one Material file and two Texture files.  I did make a slider group so you should be able to batch build this lot without bothering previous builds from other mods.  All files were built to fit the CBBE skeleton, then built in Bodyslide with a zeroed slider CBBE reference.  Extreme body styles will absolutely break the meshes.

The material and texture files included are my attempt to make the "red paint" that some Suiciders wear.  The overlay didn't look very good, so I scrapped it, making a new body and head texture seemed pointless and fruitless as there are way too many combinations of 1k, 2k, etc. it just wouldn't work.  I opted to make a .nif of a triangular shape and then made a basic red texture and a cubemap to make it a unique feature.

Credit:
Super Mutant Gear uses assets included in Fallout 4 game release, no part of this mod is original and is not owned by me.  (Maybe I could make a claim to the Suicider Red mesh, texture and cubemap, but they are at least a little stupid, so I will just let all that go.)

Programs/Mods used:
Caliente's Beautiful Body Enhancer (CBBE) by Caliente
BodySlide and Outfit studio (Ousnius)
BAE - Bethesda Archive Extractor (Hexabit)
Fallout4 Creation Kit
Fo4edit (ElminsterAU)
Blender 3.5
PYNifly Blender Export-Import Addon (BadPup)
Image Credit - Character in the images uses Looksmenu assets - looksmenu; looksmenu custom compedium (and LMCC fix INI) and looksmenu pubes forever.
Character using Serene skin (CRWREX)
Hair mods on character may be from: femshepping and radbeetle's KS Hairdos Conversions or Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a or Anto Hair Pack.
Poses are from either Thrax's Fashion poses, Sun's poses, Shino Poses, Dynamic Pin-up, or Pose it; through AAF, and Screen Archer Menu and Photo Mode.

Lastly:
I double checked the folders and paths before packaging the .esp ~ no guarantees though.  Anyone wanting to improve or alter this mod, may.  I will (potentially) continue to learn and improve, with significant change I will make an update.  If you make one first, cheers (I will probably go through your mod to see if I can learn anything from it).

NUCLEAR Nude v3.5

NUCLEAR Nude v3.5 NSFW

07 Sep 2023
2 042

Apocalyptic fallout themed skins - dirt, sweat, scratches, cuts - the true wasteland lifestyle! Vanilla, CBBE, JB and EVB skins. Many skin variations, inc. skins with thongs + skins for Raiders

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.