Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Jane Bod -JB- Rev  

Upload: 07 Sep 2023, 19:32
Created by: Nightasy [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Jane Bod -JB- Rev
18+

This is a completely unique customizable body. The body can be morphed just like CBBE through BodySlide.

THIS IS NOT CBBE AND IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CBBE.

This body is customizable through BodySlide. It includes over 370+ morphs so you can shape the body to fit your personal preferences. There is a fairly large range of different options for shaping this body. Whether you like thick, skinny, muscular, crossfit, big boobs, little boobs, etc... this body can be morphed in BodySlide to fit your desires. To create your custom shape all you need to do is install this mod and load up BodySlide. Once you have BodySlide open, select JaneBod in the Body/Outfit dropdown. Please refer to the BodySlide mod page for instructions on how to use BodySlide to setup your custom Jane Bod.

The scaling bones have been disabled and all but removed from the skin of the model. This means that the weight triangle will do nothing. This is the choice that I made because I don't like dealing with scaling bones when I make clothing models. If this makes you unhappy then please refrain from using this mod. Don't worry, this has absolutely no impact on the male weight triangle, it only effects the female weight triangle.

There are some issues with the body, most of which are the same issues that other body mods have. You can feel free to report any issues you encounter but chances are that I already know about them. I'll fix what issues I can when fixes are found for what issues.

Installation:

Add the following lines to your "Fallout4Custom.ini" file located in "Documents\My Games\Fallout4":

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

1. Download and install via Nexus Mod Manager.
2. Activate the JaneBod.esp file.

To create your own custom shape:

1. Download and Install BodySlide.
2. The BodySlide files for this mod are located in a folder called Tools/BodySlide/...
3. Merge everything from that BodySlide folder into the same folder your BodySlide was installed.
4. When you load BodySlide there will be a new Body/Outfit option called JaneBod, select it then click Preview at the bottom.
5. Change the sliders to shape the body and then when you are done, click Build.

Download:

Jane Bod Rev - The most customizable body replacer for Fallout 4. Don't forget to activate the JaneBod.esp
JB Vanilla Outfit and Armor Conversions - Vanilla Outfit Conversions. Includes BodySlide slider data for use with BodySlide.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.