Create an account

Pizza Vending Machine 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 21 Oct 2022, 16:16
Created by: aroundthesims [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Pizza Vending Machine

Too late to cook? The pizzeria is closed? Buy a pizza at a vending machine! Yes, it's a real thing, there's one where I live, and it seems to be quite popular! :D

As you can guess, this requires Arsil's Food Maker, but also DarkShadow's buyable pizzas. I created the NMGPs to "call" the pizzas, and also strings so each of the five pizzas has a specific name, instead of just being called "pizza".

How to make it work?

Install in game the vending machine, DarkShadow's pizzas AND the "ATS3_nmgp_darkshadow_pizzas.package" (that needs to be put in your Mods/Packages folder).

Get your vending machine from the Buy Catalog, you'll find it under Appliance/Large at 2650§.
Then, Ctrl-Shift-click on the it to get the [Settings] menu.
First thing to do, select the "Set object as NOT counter appliance", this will allow our object to work, otherwise it would expect a counter and would simply not work at all.

Now, let's add our pizzas. They're not morsels, so we need to enter their names under "Set objects", and here enter, without space: "PizzaHawaiian,PizzaNapolitan,PizzaPepperoni,PizzaTraditional,PizzaVegetarian"
You can also customize the menu that will appear when you click on the machine. For that, go the [Settings] menu, choose "more", and then select "Set MakeObject interaction name"; here you can write "Buy", for example, as I did in my game (well, I wrote it in french, and literaly, I wrote "Buy a")
That's it, you're done, your Sims will be able to get pizzas from that vending machine!

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.