Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.

AftermathDNA's Animations 
[Hot]

Upload: 29 Aug 2024, 17:22
Created by: AftermathDNA [X]
Uploaded by: PLGDante
AftermathDNA's Animations
18+

Welcome!

I create sex animations for the Sims 4. My aim is to create animations that are as realistic as they are spontaneous and dynamic. I plan to focus for the moment on sets of loosely related animations in a particular location and move on to create more connected sequences or mini-narratives later on.  

Immersion is a key element that I hope is present in all of my animations and therefore I will concentrate on depicting transitions between different movements, connecting body parts and motion in general as smoothly as possible – the entire animation should flow together nicely.

I intend to release 1 animation every 7-10 days for the near future. I only started animating for the first time a few months ago, so there are still quite a few features in my animations that I will refine down the line.  For instance, the animations I have made so far have no sound, but I will surely add some to any new releases in the coming months.

I will mainly focus on 2-actor M/F animations and to a somewhat lesser degree on M/Futa, with perhaps a couple of single-F or single-Futa animations sprinkled about and, rarely, a 3-actor animation. Nevertheless, this is a mere schema of my current goals, implying that F/F, M/M, group sex, and animations from other miscellaneous categories are not out of the question as I move ahead.

ANIMATIONS LIST:

Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Teenage Interaction Reactions 342.84 KB

Teenage Interaction Reactions NSFW

31 Jul 2022
3 271

Similar to my other Interaction Reaction mods, this mod adds new moodlets, notifications and sentiments to some of the interactions for teenagers in the game. With the release of the High School Years expansion getting closer I got thinking about some of the terrific interactions the teens

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.