Create an account

Faithfulness Mod + Traits V5  

Upload: 14 Jun 2023, 12:51
Created by: Chingyu [X]
Uploaded by: PLGDante
Version: v5
Faithfulness Mod + Traits V5
  • Nine Faithfulness Traits (CAS Version and Reward Version available)
  • Traits name in a colored font is the reward version; Traits name not in the colored font is the CAS version
  • You can choose to install only the Mod, only the traits, or to install both.
  • Sims now have unique romance autonomy according to Faithfulness Traits and my other 100 Traits.
  • Interactions to ask Sims to be Faithful and restrict Sims from cheating.
  • Not usable with Better Romance because they edit the same game tunings and overlap in gameplay effects
  • Compatible with WW, Lumpinou's Open Love and Road to Romance
  • Compatible with all my other mods like Smarter Social as well as the other romance mods.

Brazilian Portuguese translation by LpSantos. Thank you! (Merged in mod)
Chinese translationby shiloh-sauce. Thank you! (Merged in mod)
Dutchtranslation by GothiqueAngel. Thank you! (Merged in mod)
Francophones ? Vous trouverez chez Kimikosoma, dans la partie "Traits par Chingyu", les différentes traductions des traits. A mettre dans le même dossier que les mods concernés!
German translation for Modby Crogowski. Thank you! (Merged in mod)
German translation for traits by QuenAyumi. Thank you! (Merged in mod)
Italian translationby Rahl81. Thank you! (Merged in mod)
Japanese 日本語 translation by Nonocan. Thank you! Download it as an additional file HERE
Polish translation by GlyphicalSoup. Thank you! (Merged in mod) You can also download as additional file HERE
Russian translation by Violua and DamnOat from group Origamika. Thank you! (Merged in mod)
Spanish translation by CindySims. Thank you! (Merged in mod)
If you use a translation, download the mod as usual and also put the translation package directly in your Mod folder.
  • Yes, you can. I separated them for this exact purpose. You can install either one or all of them.
  • Extract the downloaded zip
  • PUT !chingyu_FaithfulnessMod Package + Script together DIRECTLY in your Mod Folder. Otherwise, this mod won't work!!!
  • You can now use both the CAS version and Reward version of Faithfulness Traits. Reward version is also available in the reward store.
  • Reward store requires an XML injector for it to work. If you don't have the injector, the traits simply won't show up in the reward store. In addition, you may also add faithfulness traits to Sims with my Sorted Traits Picker.
  • Put any ! package directly in your Mod folder if you use them
Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.