Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

SimplePenis 2.0 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 18 Dec 2023, 03:36
Created by: Simdulgence
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
SimplePenis 2.0
18+

SimplePenis 2.0 is here! This update is the first in a series of anatomy updates that aim to improve shapes, textures, bending, and more across all of the SimpleGens family of body parts.

IMPORTANT NOTE: SimplePenis 2.0 features a number of improvements, fixes and changes that necessitated creating a brand-new file. It is NOT a replacement for SimplePenis 1.0, and your sims will not automatically be equipped with the new version.

FEATURES & DETAILS:
1)
 3 penis sizes (Sm, Md, Lrg), 2 scrotums, (High, Low), 3 foreskin styles (Uncut, Retracted, Cut).
2) Improved meshes for better quality anatomy, including updated shapes for the glans, shaft, testicle, buttocks and groin.
3) Improved textures offer a more realistic appearance and better seams. I've improved seams between the scrotum and anus, and used a new method to minimize seams at further camera distances.
4) Better bending and movement in a variety of animations, especially focusing on the inner thighs, buttocks, hips, and legs.
5) Color overlays are better organized and offer more options. I separated the glans overlay from the other overlays, to allow for more customization (you can pick a glans overlay and any other shaft/scrotum overlay) as well as reduce the number of overlays required; I added 12 new swatches to each overlay to better match a variety of skintones; and I moved the color overlays to the Body Skin Details, to free up slots in Face Skin Details. There are now 5 overlays with 20 swatches each.
6) Small textures allow for better compatibility with CC skins.
7) CAS penises are more compact and easier to navigate. 
I've combined multiple penises under a single catalog entry, which greatly reduces the number of penises you have to scroll through in CAS. All penises in CAS are now categorized into 4 entries based on scrotum style and erection state: High Scrotum/Soft, High Scrotum/Hard, Low Scrotum/Soft, Low Scrotum/Hard. Within each CAS entry, penises are ordered by size and foreskin style.
8) More scrotum and foreskin options offer customization last seen in RealGens. I added the higher testicles and retracted foreskin options back, to offer more choice for your sims' genitals as well as (hopefully) convince more players to switch to SimplePenis 2.0. You can keep using RealGens, but it's outdated and won't receive new feature upgrades.

I've really tried to improve on every aspect of the penises, from appearance to movement to CAS options, and I hope you feel that SimplePenis 2.0 is an upgrade from previous versions! There are quite a few pictures in the post, but I encourage you to check them out to see all the improvements - or better yet, download them and give them a whirl in your game!

INSTALLATION NOTES:
Files included are separated by folder into required, recommended, and optional.

simdulgence_SimplePenis2_Base (REQUIRED)
Contains all base male 2.0 penises. Also includes a CAS default (cut medium high scrotum), which will appear when you remove lower clothing items in CAS.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Will you add other sizes?

Not immediately. I know I will be asked about this, and it's not a firm no, but I intend to complete other anatomy options and updates (vaginas, unique penises converted to 2.0, werewolf penises, etc) before adding any other sizes.
2) Will there be animated orifices in SimplePenis 2.0?
I've been asked about this, and I'm not opposed in principle, but it's not the top of my priority list right now. Like with the sizes, I want to complete other updates first.
3) Are these penises compatible with SimMotion?
Yes.
4) Can I use condoms with these penises?
Yup! You can grab an updated version of my Smooth Sensations condom from the link in my masterpost.
5) Are overlays from previous penises compatible with SimplePenis 2.0?
No. Part of the improvements for textures/overlays included mapping the penises in a way that means 1.0 and 2.0 overlays can't be used on the other penises (eg you can't put a 1.0 overlay on a 2.0 penis, or a 2.0 overlay on a 1.0 penis).
6) Are these available for female sims?
Not yet, but a female version of SimplePenis 2.0 will be added in the future!
7) Can I request a different CAS default than the one provided?
Yes you can. Custom CAS default add-ons will be provided in the comments and not attached to the post (to avoid confusing users).

If there are major issues or simple changes needed, I'll update the files. Otherwise, feature development is going to be a lower priority while I work on other anatomy projects.

I'm sure there are a bunch of things I'm forgetting to say! If you have a question that isn't answered here, or comments, as always feel free to get in touch.

CHANGELOG:
2023-12-03: 
Changed the penis color overlay thumbnails to match other 2.0 content and more closely mimic official Maxis details. I also re-ordered the swatches so the default thumbnail is for a darker overlay, making it easier to immediately distinguish overlay styles from each other.
2023-11-18:
 Altered the zip file's internal folder structure to match other downloads.

Take Sexual Education Class 6 KB

Take Sexual Education Class NSFW

17 Apr 2022
3 099

Think sex education shouldn't be left to chance? That it's never too late to learn? These sex education courses will help your Sims increase their sexpertise skill after attending them.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.