Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Golden88's Animations  

Upload: 22 Apr 2022, 15:50
Created by: Golden88 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro

7 new animations from the creator Golden88. To perform animations, you must first download the WickedWhims mod and then download the animation pack.

Installation Instruction

In order to perform my animations, users need to download WickedWhims mod first then download my animation package.
Once you have both files, move them into to the one of the Sims 4 file name "Mods" (the file is located at User\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods).

Download Link/Recommend Mod:

Here is the download link to WickedWhims mod(Requirement)

Awesome skin mode I recommend:

https://aqxaromods.com/the-sims-4/mods-18/18-wild_guys-female-body-details-30122021.html

Animation List:

Floor

Standing Doggy 01                         

Doggy on the Floor 01

Doggy on the Floor 02

Doggy on the Floor Climax

Window

Standing Doggy 01

Standing Doggy 02

Standing Doggy Climax

little note for the Window Doggy series animation:

the series of Standing Doggy animations only worked for french windows, it will act strangely while performing with other types of window...

Credits:

Really thank TurboDriver for making the WW mod, and thank Turbo for helping me troubleshooting and solving all kind of technique problem.

Thanks Simite for refining the control rig and making it friendly to use! And also thanks for sharing the knowledge of using the rig!

Thanks Azmodan, Autobanned, NaoDong, Noir, Oraya for refining the rig!

Thanks Dagger for developing the efficient rig!

west palm beach || gift set

west palm beach || gift set NSFW

26 Jun 2023
3 507

i adjusted my palm beach bikini top to fit noir's massive and natural breast mesh! then i converted a few items from xnalara, a cute bikini bottom, denim shorts, and cowboy hat!

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.