Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Deadly Poisons Mod v. 0.5  

Upload: 22 Apr 2022, 18:59
Created by: AndiRz [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Deadly Poisons Mod v. 0.5

Requires the XML Injector

All three poisons work very differently and can even reinforce each other. The common Andodot from the original game is used for the scorpion venom. A new antidote was created for the rat poison. The effect of the antidotes is also different, so there is not always a cure in vanilla style. All poisons can be ordered on the computer or by cell phone. The antidotes can also be found in the sale with the drugs. I don't want to unleash it completely here. Find out for yourself by playing or look for information about the poisons on the Simternet.

Necessary packs and mods:

The mod requires at least the packs "Jungle Adventures" and "Get To Work". The My First Pet Stuff Pack is also required for the rat poison. (If you don't have this pack, you can still use the mod without rat poison. To remove the rat poison from the game, you have to remove the "RatPoisonBottle" from the "objects" folder).

Special cases for special Sims

Since I rarely play with occult Sims myself, I didn't take them into account very much. So that it doesn't look totally crazy, I have forbidden robots, skeletons, grim reapers, ghosts, vampires and immortal magicians to drink my poisons. It's just blocked for them. Otherwise I would have to think about some exceptions for all of them and that is not important to me at the moment. Mortal occults (mermaids, aliens and simple magicians) can drink the poisons and die from them normally.

But I found it totally stupid that pregnant women cannot die in the game. That's why I made an add-on "PregnantCanDie" that changes the trait "isPregnant", which enables pregnant women to die from poison. If you already use other mods that do this, you don't need this add-on! Instead, I recommend the Mod "Pregnant Aging & Death" by PolarBearSims.

Children and toddlers can neither buy nor drink the poisons. The rule in the game is that they cannot die. I also left it with the poisons. Maybe I'll add that at some point, but it's not prioritized at the moment.

Translationes

I wrote the mod in the German language and then translated it into English. It may sound bad in some places because I don't have good English. You are welcome to send me a corrected version and I will change it. The mod also has Russian and Spanish translations. If it is also not very nice, I am also open to improvement. All other languages except German, Russian and Spanish have English strings.

Simdulgence - CAS Body Part Hider (11.07.2022) Exclusive

Simdulgence - CAS Body Part Hider (11.07.2022) NSFW

18 Jul 2022
3 415

I once offered a CAS hider file for SimpleGens, to - well, you know, hide the numerous body parts in CAS - but it hasn’t been updated in a long time. Mostly because people don’t ask me about it, and coupled with my illness last fall, it slipped through the cracks!

Set Sexuality - Celebrate Pride 15 KB

Set Sexuality - Celebrate Pride NSFW

23 Apr 2022
1 271

LGBT Pride is an event held to increase the visibility of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people as a social group, and to promote self-love, dignity and equality. "Pride" translates as pride - and the LGBT movement contrasts this pride with shame and social stigma.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.