Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Intersex  

Upload: 23 Apr 2022, 07:32
Created by: YourFalseHope [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Intersex

Those who know me & my sim Oliver know that he is Intersex and there is limited to no representation for it in the Sims 4 community. I have asked multiple other LGBT+ creators about adding it to their Mods only to be told no. So here I am, doing it myself.
Intersex Information (click the links to learn more!):

• "Intersex people are individuals born with any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies". Such variations may involve genital ambiguity and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female." ~ Wikipedia 
  • "What is Intersex?  Intersex is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male."  - Isna.org
  • Let's Talk About Intersex [Educational Animation] 
"The term hermaphrodite was once commonly used in medical and informal contexts to refer to people, though this use is now dated and considered offensive. Intersex has become the preferred term."

What type of Intersex is Oliver? 

• Oliver is considered a TrueHermaphrodite; Also known as Ovotesticular Disorder which is an intersex condition in which an individual is born with ovarian and testicular tissue and external genitalia are often ambiguous.
  • Oliver's ability to conceive is realistic? Yes! There are extremely rare cases of fertility in truly hermaphroditic humans. These individuals typically have functional ovarian tissue, but underdeveloped testes that are unable to engage in spermatogenesis. As a result, these individuals are fertile but not auto-fertile.
  • Types of Intersex/Intersex Variations ~ intersexequality.com

Intersex is NOT Transgender!

• "In spite of the similarities, these two groups should not be and cannot be thought of as one. The truth is that the vast majority of people with intersex conditions identify as male or female rather than transgender or transsexual. Thus, where all people who identify as transgender or transsexual experience problems with their gender identity, only a small portion of intersex people experience these problems." ~ Isna.org 
  • "Intersex and transgender people have a shared interest in autonomy -- and may have distinct legal needs while facing overlapping barriers to appropriate care. While intersex individuals are forced to undergo medically unnecessary surgeries in infancy, transgender individuals are often denied desired medical treatment in adolescence and beyond." ~  interactadvocates.org

In short, this was created for my Sim and anyone else who has an intersex sim that feels they lack representation. [Intersex Links] This Trait & Mod are important to me and holds a special place in my heart.

Intersex Sim:

• [Friendly] Come Out as Intersex
  • [Friendly] Promote End Intersex Surgery Campain 
  • [Friendly] Express Anger about Unnecessary Surgery
  • [Friendly] Discuss Possibility of Baby being Intersex

Non-Trait Sim to Intersex Sim:

• [Romance] Express Romantic Acceptance

Intersex Sim to Intersex Sim:

• [Friendly] Share Intersex Stories
  • [Friendly] Discuss Intersex Variations

Other Information & Activities:

• [Computer] Online Donations to #EndIntersexSurgery with Moodlet Outcomes
  • Trait costs 100 satisfaction points & is Locked to Custom Gender Sims ("Custom Gender" is a Hidden Trait given to sim whose Gender Setting have been Altered from the default in Create-a-Sim. Visit The Sim 4 Gender Guide for Help - Look for the CAS Guide.)
  • Requires the XML Injector
  • "First Time Woohoo" Moodlet [Base Game woohoo] with a short 30minute +1 Tense Moodlet
  • [Computer] Chat in Intersex Chatroom with +2 Happy Moodlet
Bondage/BDSM Build Mode Paintings and Art 1.3.0 19.85 MB

Bondage/BDSM Build Mode Paintings and Art 1.3.0 NSFW

17 Mar 2022
2 613

Features: -28 stand alone, high quality paintings with art by artist JanVanh. -2 stand alone posters, with art by artist falseAlias. -3 stand alone landscape canvases. -2 black and white canvases by artist RedPandaDee. -22 impressionistic canvases by artist RedPandaDee.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.