Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Simdulgence SimplePenisStrapOn (11.07.2022) 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 18 Jul 2022, 13:34
Created by: Simdulgence [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Simdulgence SimplePenisStrapOn (11.07.2022)

Patreon suddenly dislikes this term when I write it with a hyphen, so I guess it’s called a strap/on now lol

Anyway, I offer actual strap/ons (with a strap and all), but I was recently asked about making my Simple penises available to be used as a strap/on too. So I enabled them with this addon.

This doesn’t affect the older strap/ons, or the penises. It just lets you pick the Simple penises (including unique designs) as the strap/on your sim uses.

Perfect for fantasy worlds or sims with unique biology who might only manifest a penis in certain situations!

Horny (Nympho Trait) 1.0.1 104.14 kB

Horny (Nympho Trait) 1.0.1 NSFW

18 May 2022
2 698

This trait gives your sim a permanently +2 Flirty buff. This broadcaster has several exeptions. In the list below you can see which sims won't get a flirty buff if next to a horny sim.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. 07vetas
    07vetas [Guests]
    15 September 2022 22:29

chicos, no se como usar este  mod ya que no aparece en el mod wiketwhims