Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

[Blue Craving] ♥ NSFW clothes for The Sims 4 ♥ + Patreon Content  

Upload: 26 Mar 2022, 07:43
Last updated: 26-08-2023, 17:13
Created by: BlueCraving [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Edit Reason: Updated - 26-08-2023, 17:13 » [PLGDante]
[Blue Craving] ♥ NSFW clothes for The Sims 4 ♥ + Patreon Content

Hot content for your Sims. New adult content from a French 3D designer.

What is?
It's mostly NSFW, just hot SFW outfits. If you like hentai/fantasy/leather/latex/vanilla/tight or revealing clothes, I'm sure you'll love it.

Patreon content added.

Pose Nude 20 KB

Pose Nude NSFW

13 Apr 2022
1 907

Some characters have no problem getting naked in public at all. As they say, what is natural is not ugly! This mod adds a rabbit hole for your characters to do some nude work for artists.

The Naked Truths

The Naked Truths NSFW

14 Apr 2022
5 824

With this mod, your characters will have the opportunity to compliment the attractive genitals, strong ass, beautiful boobs or the whole body of the interlocutor in general, if he is not dressed.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. ZachLap
    ZachLap [Users]
    14 December 2023 23:08

yo how do u get those clothes?? cause i aint got it but i have it instal and all yet it wont let me use it

2. Durmus
    Durmus [Guests]
    26 April 2023 23:46

A few weeks ago I download this collection and windows defender gave virus warning. Why? I downloaded these files before and then there was no virus warning. Will you check these files? Other users might get infected files and their computer can get harm.

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      27 April 2023 13:13

I will check this and give an feedback

--edit-- I´ve checked multiple times. No Virus or Malware detected

1. Durmus
        Durmus [Guests]
        27 April 2023 14:38

Ok. Thank you.