Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Panthera (Adult Club)  

Upload: 04 Sep 2022, 10:57
Created by: EachUisge [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Panthera (Adult Club)

Are you tired of strip club lots that are grounded in reality?

Do you want to run an establishment whose only possible clientele is gay-coded sci-fi villains?

Do you just really, really like purple?

Have we got a club for you.

Panthera is a 30x30 lot designed for the Wicked Whims strip club system, featuring a functional stage with a pole, an abundance of dance spots throughout the club, rooms for private dances, a bubble hookah that can be turned into a real one if you have Basemental Drugs, and a couple of rooms that can be used for sex. By default I've disabled actual sex everywhere on the lot except in those rooms, but you can change that easily by removing or rearranging the invisible signs in build mode. I don't have any actual prostitution mods installed so I don't know how well they work for that purpose in practice, but as general Sex Rooms they seem to get the job done.

It was designed as a male-only club, but of course you can always change up the wall decor and use it for whatever gender ratio strikes your fancy. I also designed it around a bunch of catboy strippers I made because I am nothing if not committed to the bit, but I'm currently doing a major rework of my cat people CC so there are no strippers to upload at this time. Once I've finished the skins/accessories and remade my boys I'll upload them separately.

For optimal functionality, you'll need to set all doors adjoined to the dressing room as "employees only," otherwise your clients are going to end up invading the DJ booth, milling about on stage, and generally making your life difficult.

bb.moveobjects cheat needs to be ON

Required Mods/CC:

Wicked Whims by Turbodriver

Wild Side Art Prints by me

Colored Twinkling Stars Animated Floor Tile by BakieGaming

Neon Pole Cover (for the Noir and Dark Sims pole) by RemarK998

Panther Sculpture by TheJim07

Ninon Set by MangoSims

Panthera Sign by me (included in the download)

Required Game Packs:

There are a lot and I apologize for everything.

Cats & Dogs

City Living

Cool Kitchen Stuff

Dine Out

Discover University

Dream Home Decorator

Eco Lifestyle

Fitness Stuff

Get Famous

Get Together

Get to Work

Island Living

Journey to Batuu (I am so sorry)

Kids Room Stuff

Moschino Stuff

Movie Hangout Stuff

Outdoor Retreat

Parenthood

Perfect Patio Stuff

Romantic Garden Stuff

Spa Day

Strangerville

Vintage Glamour Stuff

BODY HAIR V5 56 MB

BODY HAIR V5 NSFW

17 Mar 2022
2 268

8 colors (Black, Dark Brown, Brown, Blonde, Gray, Salt n Pepper, Salt n Cocoa) 22 variants 2 styles: Curly, Straight/Wavy

Bimbo | Fuckboy 64.91 KB

Bimbo | Fuckboy NSFW

10 Apr 2022
3 980

These traits can be purchased from the Reward Shop for 100 Success Points to avoid taking up the main Major Trait slots. Each feature reflects the stereotypical behavior of some characters, whose thoughts are directed only in one direction.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.