Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

High Heels & Boots - Auto Slider Adjustment [Beta] 2021-03-26 v.0.2.3-patch-1  

Upload: 03 Apr 2022, 13:46
Created by: Oops19 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
High Heels & Boots - Auto Slider Adjustment [Beta] 2021-03-26 v.0.2.3-patch-1

The mod requires the Sims 4 Community Library

This is still an experimental mod for beta testers, content creators and developers. It allows to configure and apply CAS slider values and allows to set the walk style based on the outfit. For most base game + packs shoes and heels default settings are included. Settings for most DallasGirl heels  and a few asty96 shoes are included. It's not possible for me to include settings for all random available CAS items. 

2021-07-26
Shameless update to be on the first page again for at least 3 hours.

Memory Dump Error
If you updated TS4 after July 23rd and experience a crash after the household has been loaded please download and install (overwrite utilities/walkstyles.py) the provided patch file and let me know whether it helps. The mod calls native TS4 functions with - from my point of view - valid parameters (a TGI resource). TS4 crashes if the parameter is invalid and obviously also if a valid parameter is provided but the tuning / definition is incomplete.

EOL Announcement
My current location has a very bad uplink to connect to loverslab. I often can open only one connection and the bandwidth is below 1 MBit/s. Even if it is related to my local internet provider for me it became a pain to use this site.
For now I'll provide patches here. The mod will be moved to GitHub and there a standard (.ts4script) package will be provided for simple setup.
This will not happen today, I just want to inform you in time.

2021-03-26

Hopefully fixed a small bug affecting some users.

2020-10-23

I added two UTF-8 icons to the title, the heels look really weird on Windows. But as a Windows user you may be used to things like this already.

2020-10-20 Add-Object added

The zip file contains an additional installation readme file. Old settings can not be migrated to this version and before you consider updating: The start time is quite high and removal of hoverboards does not always work. You may need to start a new game to get rid of hoverboards unless you disable this feature. Making a backup of the save game is highly recommended.

For all new users

This mod comes with configuration files to apply random sliders (actually only two sliders which are included here but all installed sliders are supported) based on the worn CAS item. 95% of the Basegame+EP+GP+SP shoes and some CC heels are supported. The CC links are below @2020-10-06 and in the INSTALL file.

Most clothing CC modifies the mesh already so there is likely no need to apply push-up or waist sliders but it's possible to create such a configuration file. Or a ring to create a long nose or deform the sim otherwise.

The mod allows to set the walkstyle based on a random CAS item, this makes most sense for shoes.

It allows to attach build items to all sim bones (similar to Debug > Attach As Head) based on the CAS item.

This version contains cloned Basegame shoes with a unique ID - wearing them will attach the hoverboard (download @2020-09-17 and in the INSTALL file). The walkstyle is set accordingly.

This mod requires S4CL by ColonolNutty.

The mod does not contain a PIE menu, use "Change Outfit" as usual and let the mod do its work.

Additional documentation regarding the used sliders is available in Oops19-Documentation 2020-09-20.zip. Unless you want to create your own bone sliders do not download this file. It is not required.

Lock Gender Preference V3 34 KB

Lock Gender Preference V3 NSFW

23 Apr 2022
1 530

This is to lock EA's gender preference values and also to ask the other's gender preferences. (In the vanilla game, the gender preference of Sims changes when performing romantic interactions.

Set Sexuality - Celebrate Pride 15 KB

Set Sexuality - Celebrate Pride NSFW

23 Apr 2022
1 271

LGBT Pride is an event held to increase the visibility of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people as a social group, and to promote self-love, dignity and equality. "Pride" translates as pride - and the LGBT movement contrasts this pride with shame and social stigma.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.