Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

NC4T Pickpocketing Mod - Basemental Drugs Addon  

Upload: 18 Mar 2022, 20:12
Last updated: 18-03-2022, 20:13
Created by: NeedCoffee4That [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
NC4T Pickpocketing Mod - Basemental Drugs Addon

As a huge fan of the Basemental Drugs Mod, I thought it'd be quite fitting to create a little Addon for it...

If you're playing with Basemental Drugs, like I do, this Addon to my Pickpocketing Mod lets you loot a small amount of a random drug whenever you pickpocket a Sim that's either a Drug Dealer or a consumer. It doesn't matter if it's a different played Sim (as long as they're not in your current household of course), or an NPC.

Only small things are available through pickpocketing: some lose pills, a pre-rolled joint or blunt, a pack of cigarettes, or even just rolling papers... anything you would be able to find in a pocket.

Requirements:

Translations included in the mod:

• German
  • Italian (Thank you, Isy!)
  • Russian (Thank you, Origamika!)
  • Czech (Thank you, Xeria!)
  • Portuguese (Thank you, Desze!)
  • Spanish (Thank you, Mashy Latte!)

Other translations are always welcome! If you'd like to translate this mod, just shoot me a message, here or on Discord.

Special Thanks:

• Basementalfor creating the amazing Basemental Drugs Mod and for being very supportive of my work.
  • Kuttoe and Shayfor being awesome and supportive as always!
  • Andrew and The Sims 4 Studio team for making Sims 4 Studio.
Ask About Sexual Quirks 15.99 KB

Ask About Sexual Quirks NSFW

23 Apr 2022
2 151

Are you missing specific character preferences? Then download this mod! It adds a new romantic interaction, after which your character's interlocutor will talk about their preferences in sex.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.