Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Ophelia's Bodyshop v0.1b  

Upload: 04 Oct 2023, 12:55
Created by: Auria [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Ophelia's Bodyshop v0.1b
18+

Wowie hi guys! I've been wanting to contribute to the mode scene for a while so this is it! This mod is essentially a little compendium of female body type 1 body shapes! There are quite a few types to choose from so hopefully there's a lil something for everyone! The goal of this mod was to add a little more inclusivity to Baldur's Gate and more diverse body types! These are loose files so you will need to manually install them, but you should check out Unique Tav's to make the body custom to your own Tav! Otherwise, it will affect all NPCs/Characters!

What this is!

Essentially what this mod will do is give you new body shapes from a selection of a few starter shapes! I plan to expand on them later but for now here are the options:

Greek Goddess: Chubby Body model, for my beautiful girlies out there!! I'm sadly not thin and this one was not extensively tested but it seems to be at the bare minimum; functional. This is the one I'll need feedback for, and is a big reason why this mod is in Beta!

Ophelia: This is the body that kick started this all! This is the body model for my Tav, Ophelia! It's for my top heavy girls who got big bust but a still thin body!

Rosalie: This is the smallest chest size with a nice natural sag to it and larger areola! Still a thinner shape but just re-shapes the booba to be a little more natural in shape! The bust is still larger than vanilla with a bit more curve as well! Also butt.

DISCLAIMER: There are NO outfit support provided on release for these bodies. To do so would take a lot of time and effort for three whole bodies, all with different shapes. You are free to make your own, just link back to here!

To Install This Drop the "generated" folder into your data. If it asks you to overwrite anything say yes! 

So what's next?

Currently I'm planning to make a small chested chubby body, and add alternate Aereola sizes as well to all the body shapes, roughly totalling up to eight body types in total for you to pick from. I'm shaping the nipnops via the model which will cause some minor texture warping but it's the cost to ensure compatability with other pre-existing texture mods! If this mod gets enough traction I'm more than willing to do some strong female body shapes and maybe even some male ones, but for now I only made them for F Body 1!

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Chubby Body will hide your coochie, they all need to be resized for the chubby body. Pending a fix(AKA having to re-sculpt all of the coochie models)

Download:

Greek Goddess
Ophelia
Rosalie

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.