Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

A-Body - Male Body Replacer  

Upload: 11 Sep 2023, 15:44
Created by: Allnarta [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
A-Body - Male Body Replacer
18+

Description

Avaible features:

-Male body replacer based on Atomic Muscle Body 2.0+ with all features AM has, adapted to use EVB-compatible textures.
-60 Sliders for wide customization capabilities, avaible from ingame via LooksMenu or traditionally with BodySlide projects.
-Many improvements to body shape and weighting.
-High Poly hand meshes.
-High quality photorealistic textures for body.
-Working Dismemberment.
-Nude and Nevernude options.
-Few underwear colour options for Nevernude variants.
-Optional CBP configuration file so A-Body will use CBP bounce.
-Main mod version use common TRI morphing for erection, so will work with AAF and similar mods that accumulate "Erection" morph out of the box.
-NudeSuit mod version will need UAP to accumulate Nudesuit erection, but will allow more customisation for character genitalia.

Planned features:

-More textures versions (hairy, etc.).
-Updated raiders and Ghouls textures (you can use EVB ones for now)
-Vanilla armor adaptation.

Installation

All-in-one installer will provide all options during Mod Manager2 installation.

Other mod managers are not tested and may cause issues. You can always unpack archive and install mod manually.

Requirements:

LooksMenu
AAF UAP
ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton

Compatibility

-Mod use EVB-compatible UV so will technically be compatible to any EVB, BT or vanilla armours. Making it use straightforward ABod mesh and sliders will require proper refit though.
-AAF UAP NudeSuit solution is optional, for those who wants more dick customisation options. NudeSuit option requires UAP for erection to work.

F.A.Q.

-Does mod contain skimpy outfits?
No.

-I have no erection during AAF animations.
If you use NudeSuit mesh version - Install UAP.

-It has seams! Bad mod!
I got 100% seamless meshes in Blender. But, Outfit Studio resets mesh vector normals, and I need it to add dismemberment to meshes. Ousnius refused to fix vertex normals resetting problem for OS, so it's unavoidable at all, sadly.

-I have pipi/butt/etc. stretching to infinity..
ABod requires ZeX skeleton and will not work with any other skeletons and "cbbe fix" mods.
Having stretched balls during character creation is normal. It's engine bug. It will be okay after you begin a game.

-I still have pipi/butt/etc. stretching to infinity!.
Try installing Screenarcher version of ZeX skeleton. Seems that installer is bugged a bit and fails to install properly with basic option.

-I have only "positive" sliders in BodySlide.
Almost all sliders are designed to properly work "both ways" to avoid ingame sliders cluttering, so if you want, as example, use "size" slider to make it smaller - just put negative value in slider line. Values up to -100% will be fine for all sliders that were designed this way.

Credits

Ulfberto - Atomic Muscle Body, which A-Body is heavily based off.
Leito - for original EVB.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.