Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

OnlySims 🔞 New Edition (Patreon) 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 21 Feb 2024, 17:14
Last updated: 29-02-2024, 00:32
Created by: MaiaGame [X]
Uploaded by: PLGDante
Version: 1.0.0
Edit Reason: Updated - 29-02-2024, 00:32 » [PLGDante]
OnlySims 🔞 New Edition (Patreon)

👉Required: Get Famous + High School Years + Xml Injector + Wicked Whims (for nude photos/videos).

👉Recommended: You'll be able to broadcast without restrictions (shower + woohoo) with this Pervy Copter mod from CloudyWeather331.

The mod has been translated into several languages so that everyone can enjoy it, I warmly thank all the translators! 🙏🥂

So as not to make a super-long post here, I invite you to read the article on my website, it's all there, click here! 

Download, unzip, install the package and script in your mods, make sure you have the requirements and enjoy! 😜

🔴 Install only one version of the mod. If you have an old version, delete it and install the new one (including the free version).

EDIT :

• February 20, 2024: an error has been corrected in the social interactions, thanks to Tevlar for pointing it out. You can download again to get the updated version, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• February 23, 2024: Portuguese-Brazilian translation added by AnnaSims, please download again if you play in this language, and delete the previous version.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 25 Février 2024 : correction of the Spanish translation by Spacey Pilots, please download again if you play in this language, and delete the previous version.

Married for Money 3.34 KB

Married for Money NSFW

02 May 2023

I have edited the Married-for-Money situation from neighbourhood stories Once your sim gets the call and chooses Money, Money, Money they get the Married-for-Money buff

Dragon Ball Z Poster

Dragon Ball Z Poster NSFW

10 Apr 2024

1. This Dragon Ball Z Poster 1 for Sims 4 is a high-quality digital artwork featuring iconic characters from the popular anime series.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Гена Ситников
    Гена Ситников [Users]
    10 March 2024 08:29

Привет  а есть ли русский перевод не подскажите,я извиняюсь надоел я вам уже!!!

1. Aqxaro
      Aqxaro [Admin]
      10 March 2024 10:06

Hello. No

1. Гена Ситников
        Гена Ситников [Users]
        10 March 2024 11:13

Привет ясно жалко

2. Eipa
    Eipa [Guests]
    28 February 2024 21:14

It has an update!

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      29 February 2024 00:26

yes i will update it ASAP

3. Гена Ситников
    Гена Ситников [Users]
    23 February 2024 12:43

Ошибок много в этом може жалко хороший модик!!!

4. paulina.fidus84
    paulina.fidus84 [Users]
    22 February 2024 12:23

szkoda że brak języka polskiego jak dlamnie ciekawy mod szkoda że brak tłumaczenia na poslki 😧