Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Sexual Trait (CAS Social Category Personality)  

Upload: 07 Oct 2023, 07:03
Created by: polyfractal [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Sexual Trait (CAS Social Category Personality)

Sexual Trait Description

You are naturally born the most sexual being in the entire world and no one denies it, because everyone who would walk pass you, would want to fuck you real bad. Since it is everyone, you also have easily attracted people who would be in a forbidden sexual relationship with you. To see another related mod made by myself, please visit HERE.

Receiver who sees Sexual Sim (Flirty Buff 50+)

Must Fuck This Sim - I have never seen anyone as sexual as this Sim I just walked by and see. It is extremely irresistible!
Update (Oct 5, 2023): romantic relationship gain with the sender will effortlessly increase to maximum (takes only a few seconds); the sender will receive many autonomous kisses. This opens all romantic options, especially physical affections. 

Sim who has Sexual trait (Flirty Buff 50+)

Most Sexual Being - Everyone who sees me, wants to fuck and make love with me with force. The entire sperm race is sexually attracted to me. (Includes four new friendly social interactions under small talk, about their unique sexual journey secrets.)

Gabrielle 129.86 MB

Gabrielle NSFW

14 May 2023
2 673

Thank you for visiting my post, i love creating kinky sims and i want to share with you, i hope you have fun.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.