Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.

Taich's Bimbofication Mod (Bimbo Aspiration + Trait)  

Upload: 04 Jun 2024, 07:06
Created by: Taich in Pink [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Taich's Bimbofication Mod (Bimbo Aspiration + Trait)
18+

Sims 4 Bimbofication Mod (Aspiration + Trait)

Welcome to my first mod, Taich in Pink! I've been an avid fan of The Sims 4 ever since its release and also an enthusiast of the game's modding community, particularly the adult-oriented mods.

One of my favorite aspects of the game is how it can be transformed into a place where you can fulfill almost any kink or desire you have. However, there's one kink that doesn't get explored much: bimbofication.

I love creating bimbo Sims, and I know there already exists a similar mod for this purpose. But that mod has been outdated and not functioning properly for several years now. So I thought, why not make my own version? That's where everything began.

I'm still new to Sims Modding development, but I hope you enjoy this mod as much as I did creating it. Any suggestions or changes you have are appreciated! ❤️

Installation Guide

Simply download the file called "Taich_BimboficationMod.package" and place it inside your Sims 4 mod's folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods)

Recommended Mods

Important! None of the following mods are necessary for the mod to function. I made the mod as vanilla as possible so you don't need to install anything else. Still, all of them are highly recommended to provide a more immersive experience:

What Does This Mod Do?

The main goal of this mod is to (currently) add a new aspiration and trait for your Sims, giving more flavor to Bimbo gameplay. Since there's no way to make aspirations regarding to create-a-sim changes, you'll have to manage that by yourself. 

Bimbo Doll Aspiration

1) Bimbo Wannabe

• Achieve Level 3 Charisma
  • Take 5 Steamy Showers
  • Make 5 Flirty Introductions

2) Doll-in-Training

• Achieve Level 5 Fitness Skill
  • Blow 10 Kisses to Sims
  • Go Clubbing

3) Sexy Girl

• Get a Nude Tan
  • Complain About Problems 15 Times
  • Woohoo 5 Times

4) Center of Attention

• Achieve Level 5 Dancing Skill
  • Go on 10 Dates
  • Take 50 Selfies

Whims

• Kissing
  • Flirting
  • Working Out
  • Improving Charisma
  • And more...
Slutty👄Club Dress 003 3.24 MB

Slutty👄Club Dress 003 NSFW

20 Dec 2023
5 735

🔥Watch out for this girl! He can get very drunk and pass out! 🔥Underb00b ruched super mini club dress 🔥New meshes - All lods - 8 Swatches

Rapist Career (Sex Perversion Mod) 145.1 kB

Rapist Career (Sex Perversion Mod) NSFW

04 Oct 2023
5 933

I was inspired to create this sex mod, because my friend is a sexual abuse survivor. The mod is just pixels, no real persons are harmed in the game. The base game has a Criminal career, but that is thievery, so this mod adds another type in sexual mischief.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.