Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.

All Kinky Expansions (Patreon) (18.08.2024) 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 18 Jul 2024, 13:18
Last updated: 19-08-2024, 10:47
Created by: SimsAlchemist
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Edit Reason: Updated - 19-08-2024, 10:47 » [PLGDante]
All Kinky Expansions (Patreon) (18.08.2024)
  • Gave all appropriate Mommy Kink, Daddy Kink & Foot Fetish moodlets & buffs the custom horny mood instead of the normal Flirty one.

• Sims need a little bit of love and aftercare too, I added an intimate interaction to add some flavor to the base game's affection system. Might make a whole aftercare mechanic too, if you like these please let me know!

Since the above interaction might be too wholesome, I added a new mean slut-shaming interaction for target sims with any of my slut traits.

• (Also added a bit of variety to degrading dialogue for both the BBC & Foot Fetish kinks to both here and public version)

• Weekly Animations: (Animating on Kritical's furniture went great, I'll be making more for various categories with a list to keep track)

• (Femdom) Gym Footrest - WORKOUT_MACHINE

• Passionate Handjob 2

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Roki
    Roki [Users]
    13 August 2024 12:22

BE-ExceptionReport-20240813-151516 Привет выдаёт ошибку когда пытаюсь зайти в черты!!!

2. Kamil
    Kamil [Guests]
    1 August 2024 23:43

There is new version 0.4.4