Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Dlx Clothes Pack v1.04  

Upload: 12 Sep 2023, 11:55
Created by: Dlx [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Dlx Clothes Pack v1.04

This mod add more than 150 parts of clothes (boots, jewels, harness, hosters, Tshirt,...)
options: Bodyslide CBBE, CBBE physics, FusionGirl.

This mod are a compilation of mashup clothes from the original game, from my others mods (suitdreams, female supermutant, revy...) and original creation (jinx suit, cait suit, curie synth,...).

All clothes and items have lining and legendary keywords.

All items are craftable on a dedicated workbench named "Workbench DLX clothes" in the crafting menu.

notes:
The majority of the clothes are made for female but a "quick and dirty" male version are included.

For the slots choices i take the same than the "Armorsmith Extended" mod to more compatibility whit other mods.

The synth head are not animated due to system restriction, if you want an animated face synth you need To replace the head textures of a character directly in a esp file.

The left hand weapon are considered as a clothe not a weapon (left hand weapons are not implemented in FO4).

Some left arms part are invisible in 1st person view to avoid to hide the pipboy.

Mashup clothes mean some clippings...

Long time ago i have some project like rework of cait, curie, piper, made a jinx companions mod but never finish them, then i give the clothes i have create for it in this mod... if someone want made a jinx companion mod contact me...

Require:
CBBE (require only for the female textures, if you use Fusion girl you dont need CBBE files).

NUCLEAR Nude v3.5

NUCLEAR Nude v3.5 NSFW

07 Sep 2023
2 040

Apocalyptic fallout themed skins - dirt, sweat, scratches, cuts - the true wasteland lifestyle! Vanilla, CBBE, JB and EVB skins. Many skin variations, inc. skins with thongs + skins for Raiders

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.