Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Body overhaul slider project part2 6.4  

Upload: 10 Nov 2022, 20:09
Last updated: 10-11-2022, 20:34
Created by: hokusai26 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro

Exctract and replace all 9 files

( Fixed male sliders replace THIGH and WAIST by their "v2" version if you have downloaded the update I posted 1 hour ago )

All sliders are fixed , the game don't support anymore mulptiple gender / frame  , so slider are gender specific now .

For the Lower and Upper arm slider location :

Lower leg /calves area :

Waist/Belly area :

Feet area :

MALE Update :

I have still lot of free hotspots and ideas , so yeah we are not done yet with the female part , + lot of rework and tweaks of older slider to do , but the last body hotspot is finally reached ?

Time to give some attention to the male body overhaul part

From now I'll pack female and male in the same file for each spot , just replace the old files as usual .

The files with a mention "MALE UPDATE" will no longer be supported for female with male frame sim and vice-versa , and are packed with male sim slider aswell ofc .

NECK location :

Male shoulder slider :

Male calves (penis) slider :

Coming soon for Male :

Massive deltoïd slider / triceps slider / biceps and brachialis slider/male belly slider .

Each principal group of muscle will be isolated to the vertices limitation possibilities .

special shoulder slider. edit : done early version

Rework/retouch/smoothing of the great work of NarciCism and Darkos already packed .

Next : dedicated leg and butt slider , some female slider dont work best on male frame , its not good enough .

Next : Male WW standalone top .

Coming for female :

lot of tweaking ,  2 new breast shape slider and body presets .

body parts top and bottoms hamburger series

Remove all the female body sliders ( if you have all my sliders installed off course ) .

Or remove the other creator's slider compared to each location from your mod folder .

Shoulder , hip , chest , butt , calves , thigh lower and upper arm ( the last three are packed togheter on the thigh file), belly , waist , feet , and neck .

Or they will conflict and dont work .

Male slider are packed along chest , neck ,Thigh, belly/waist and shoulder file for the moment remove any male slider you have for theses spot .

Simdulgence - CAS Body Part Hider (11.07.2022) Exclusive

Simdulgence - CAS Body Part Hider (11.07.2022) NSFW

18 Jul 2022
3 416

I once offered a CAS hider file for SimpleGens, to - well, you know, hide the numerous body parts in CAS - but it hasn’t been updated in a long time. Mostly because people don’t ask me about it, and coupled with my illness last fall, it slipped through the cracks!

Dildo Panties for Ladies 1.61 MB

Dildo Panties for Ladies NSFW

17 Jan 2024
3 002

This is a Panties custom content with dildo accessory. Model A is free for everyone to use please enjoy! Model B and C and be found in my patreon page.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.