Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Supern4tural Dildos (with Functional Rig for better WW animations) 1.1.0  

Upload: 05 Mar 2023, 12:39
Last updated: 13-03-2023, 19:54
Created by: Supern4tural [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Supern4tural Dildos (with Functional Rig for better WW animations) 1.1.0

As soon as I was not satisfied with most of the dildo mods, which have rigs with no bones (so they can't move if used for animations),

I decided to get to work and create some dildos that could bend

These ones have a RIG and bones that can move (the number of bones changes according to the type of mesh).

They are all transparent, and there's 2 versions:

STANDARD SIZE Penis dildo and a HORSE VERSION

I'm gonna include some animations that use these meshes in my own Animations package very soon, of course (check it if you didn't yet).

If any animator is interested in making animations that include these dildos, just use S4S to get the rig and the mesh

(please don't include the mod file in your mods, simply let people know that you worked with them and can download them here if they want).

I hope you guys find these meshes useful and fun, enjoy.

d.va || exposed mesh edit

d.va || exposed mesh edit NSFW

26 Jun 2023
3 586

a naughty mesh edit of gummy's d.va's fully body outfit (shoes and hat not included) ❤️ I used Better body as a base! I can't remember where I found this cute little nunemon model, but I converted it a while back, scaled it down, and turned it into a cute little accessory, haha, it can be found in

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.