Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.

Career: Findom to Full Servitude!  

Upload: 17 May 2024, 17:06
Created by: TwoMoreTimes89 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro

What is it:
Your "career" involves meeting a woman who you thought was "the one," but she turns out to be interested in you only for your money.

Initially, you make some decent money for the first two levels of the job as you try to work hard for her. However, by the end, your income plummets to zero.

There is a branch where you can accept your role as a "pay pig" or try to refuse her. But instead, she mind controls you.

IMPORTANT:
I'm not close to done with this mod but I did want to post it to get ideas from y'all of what other paths or effects you'd like to see from this type of "career".  Lots of text needs to get adjust and more conditions for promotion need to exist.  As well as any real work from home assignments.

What Currently Exists:

2 Levels to Start Your Carees

Branching Path: Two other levels for each path.

->Pay Pig Connoisseur -> Totally Devoted Pay Pig

Pay Pig Novice -> Pay Pig Dabbler  ---

->Mind Controlled Toy -> Blissful Obedience

Biggest ways to promote currently are to make money and to be worth a certain amount of money.  

Except for the Mind Controlled Toy Promotion.  That route will be more intense.  Currently she forces you to break off any marriages/engagements you have might if you want to "promoted."

What I'm Looking For:

I'm thinking of having some hand-waviness for levels above Blissful Obedience.  Since she makes you break off your relationship with your spouse there, the next stage would be get married again (with whoever you marry being "assumed" to be your Mistress).  Does that seem reasonable?
Ideas of how many levels you'd want this career to go, I was personally thinking one more for each path.

What type of rewards you're looking for.

What type of Home Assignments you'd want.

What type of other Promotion Tasks interest you.

Or is there any other branches you'd like explored?

Fishnet Bodystocking 3 MB

Fishnet Bodystocking NSFW

24 Feb 2024
5 823

This fishnet body stockings set I made for The Sims 4 has 2 different mesh widths and 10 different color options. It can be worn under all clothes.

JULIA FOX 125.17 MB

JULIA FOX NSFW

17 Sep 2023
5 262

Julia is a beautiful 24-year-old blonde with short hair and clear eyes that sparkle with energy. What stands out most about her are her large, beautiful thighs and the tattoos that adorn her body. Her primary passion in life is extreme sports.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.