Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Alchemist's Kinky Expansions v0.2.3  

Upload: 18 Nov 2023, 19:19
Last updated: 23-01-2024, 21:14
Created by: SimsAlchemist [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Alchemist's Kinky Expansions v0.2.3

Requires the XML Injector

This mod's goal is to add a lot of flavor and spicy gameplay to the game. The early versions are the foundation which includes two major fetishes and more dirty talk gameplay based on Sim relations, situations, mood and more. Interactions in this mod are NOT random nor forced, Sims must be used to each other to speak about kinkier subjects, if Sims don't know each other as well yet, the interactions will be more vague and less direct.

Included Features:

(I'll be updating it frequently with a lot of depth to any new fetishes I include to feel free to request anything, animations to go with these fetishes are also coming soon!)

In-depth Fetishes: Optional, you choose whichever you like. (Foot fetish & watersports are included in V0.1.5, more soon!)

Sims are only curious at first, they can talk about feet, bring them up, and let their curiosity fly around until they become more open to the idea eventually. There are also two foot-related traits, one is available in the reward store or by choosing any aspiration in the "feet" category, so far there's only one aspiration track which unlocks a more advanced foot fetish level/trait. Sims might interact negatively with foot fetishists who bring up feet out of nowhere, but if a sim shares the same fetish things play differently. (Also threw in a sweat trait for the foot worshippers out there with related moodlets to nearby sims)

(I've also made animations to go along with the mod, coming soon!)

The piss kink trait means that your Sim is into watersports, you can get it through the reward store. Same as every other fetish I plan on adding & upgrading, this one also won't be too direct. 

If your sim has the kink but another sim doesn't, you'll only have curious interactions, such as the two in the screenshot below. If two sims share the same kink, more interactions will be unlocked (I'm also going to release animations to go with these soon, and more interactions!)

Nasty Talk: This adds more moodlets, interactions & gameplay elements (which contain strong language) to the game based on Sim relationships. Some of these interactions are unlocked after Sims have already had sex, some are unlocked after they've kissed or gotten used to eachother, etc. This is to make sure Sims aren't vulgar to others they barely know and so on. I'm planning on doing a lot with this, so if you have any requests feel free to hit me up. (You can find a new category in the flirtation pie menu)

Requirements:

XML Injector, for certain features & for traits to appear in the reward store

Installation:

Copy paste the .package & .ts4script files to your mods folder, I separated the kinks incase one isn't your cup of tea. 

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Гена Ситников
    Гена Ситников [Users]
    23 January 2024 19:20

Привет!А будет ли обновления данного мода до последней версии игры!!!