Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Sex Addict Aspiration Mod  

Upload: 20 Jun 2022, 18:04
Created by: SophieH [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro

This is my first attempt at creating a mod for the Sims 4. I made it with the Sims 4 Mod Constructor, it's really simple and it consists of a new aspiration, Sex Addict, and its two tracks that your sims can follow..

I. The Shagger

With this aspiration, your sims will have the aim of fucking with many people. Here what it gives you when picking it :

• Sex magnet trait. It gives your sims a bonus in romantic relationships and in charisma skill gain.

After completing the aspiration, you gain :

• Ultimate shagger trait. It gives you a bigger bonus in romance interactions and gives you a permanent confidence buff. It also makes your sims sexually appealing and make other sims around horny. It also warns you when Sex slaves are around.

II. The Good Bitch

With this aspiration, your sims want to be fucked by as many people as possible. Here what you get when picking it :

• Sex slave trait. It gives you a permanent buff to keep your sims horny. These sims notice Ultimate shaggers. It also give to Ultimate shaggers around a buff telling them that you are easy to do.

After completing the aspiration, you gain :

• Famous fuck doll trait. It gives you a charisma bonus and a buff to make your sims feel even hornier. It also make all sims around them horny.

Jumping to conclusion, this mod just add two "woohoo/romance interactions" aspirations along with sex traits and buffs. I really just created it to pass the time and thought it would be nice to share it. Let me know if you like it and if you have some suggestion (I will do my best to add them) !

F/F Facesitting Poses 9 MB

F/F Facesitting Poses NSFW

23 Apr 2022
4 141

Set of face sitting postures with 18 postures, 9 each for up and down. Place two Sims in the same floor pose location. Do the same with the bed and place them in the middle.

Sexy Farmer - Set V2 (Explicit) 15.53 MB

Sexy Farmer - Set V2 (Explicit) NSFW

13 Jan 2024
1 878

- Compatible with "Undressable" from WickedWhims (For it to work you must download the V1 of this outfit) - Male Only - Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders - Custom Thumbnails

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.