Create an account

Sims 3 - Major Update For ALL Food & Drinks 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 21 Oct 2022, 15:00
Created by: aroundthesims [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Sims 3 - Major Update For ALL Food & Drinks

it's a GREAT mod. Imagine, you have a beer pack and you want your Sims to be able to grab a beer bottle from it? Possible! You have a toaster and you want your Sims to get some toasts from it? Possible! Food makers can create food (morsels), drinks, but also objects (you can create toys with a 3D printer, for example) AND recipes (you can get a bowl of macaronis from a pasta package).

Here's a list of things I've changed:

• All the food works now with NoneMena's Custom Food script (so it's required), to offer your Sims better buffs when eaten. No more "dried food" buff, difference between a cake or a pizza slice... Essential! ;)
  • I've added to each food file the name to call with a food maker in the description (what I call "NMPG" as I reversed some letters....)
  • I've also added the name to call in a food maker for each drink.
  • I've renamed all food & drinks, so the name is shorter; it's now  "ATS3 - name of the food/drink" and not "ATS3 - Name of the set - name of the food/drink'.
  • I've also updated many of my food makers so they have in their description the name of recommanded NMGPs. For example, a vodka bottle will recommand you to call a glass of vodka, or cocktails based on vodka; a blue cheese will recommand you to call a slice of blue cheese.
  • I've recategorized food, drinks & food makers: what can be eaten or drank is Appliance/Misc, what can generate food & drinks is Appliance/Small.
  • I've separated some objects so they can be called individually. For example, I made a bottle for each beer, so from your beer pack, you can call Guinness bottle. Same for candy bars, you can now call a Mars or a Bounty from a vending machine.
  • I've added few new drinks I had forgotten to make or to share (like a glass of Pastis).

If you have these files as .sims3packs, you'll need to re-install them completely otherwise the new descriptions won't appear.
If you have them installed with CCMagic, you'll need to clear the cache and rebuild. 

Japanese Low Dinner Table 177.8 KB

Japanese Low Dinner Table

22 Oct 2022

Where do I start? This mod is embarrassing at some many levels. The title is weird (I didn't know how to call it), the animations suck and I'm not able to do it as I'd really like to. So before I delete it out of frustration I better upload it.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.