Create an account

Lightswitches Recolored & Made Functional!  

Upload: 07 May 2023, 11:04
Created by: AutumnousFlowers [X]
Uploaded by: PLGDante
Lightswitches Recolored & Made Functional!

Lightswitches. We've wanted 'em in The Sims 4, and we got them after just shy of nine years. Except they're just... wall decor, and only have two boring swatches. Boo...

Except not anymore! In a medication-induced burst of energy, I took it upon myself to pretty up two of the lightswitches we were given and even made them functional!

This set includes edited versions of the base-game "Unswitchable Switch", which is BGC, as well as the "Clickity Light Switch" from the Bathroom Clutter Kit. The latter (obviously) requires the Bathroom Clutter Kit in order for it to be seen in-game, and for this reason, I've put it in a separate download. The former has been given 18 swatches, some of which have colored bolts, and the latter has 13 swatches (sorry, didn't do the full array of colors since I had run into issues and burned out by then).

I first improved their textures using Upscale.media, a site that allows you to upscale images using an AI, and colored them as needed in Photoshop. Both items function like a light object in-game by allowing you to manipulate the lights in your Sim's house!

NOTE: Using "This Light" will not work, as the items themselves do not produce any light, I haven't figured out how to remove that option yet.

Sim -  Betty Bowman 5.65 MB

Sim - Betty Bowman

17 Jun 2023
1 636

Sim - beauty Betty Bowman for your game. All additional content is archived. To display the character correctly, install the latest version of the game, as well as all add-ons and catalogs released at the time of publication.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.