Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2  

Upload: 12 Sep 2023, 13:11
Created by: 2pac4eva7 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2

This mod replaces a majority of the wearable items in game. Eventually when I finish, it will replace  all of them (with a few exceptions). Most of the meshes are either heavy modifications of vanilla assets, or converted meshes from Skyrim, Oblivion, and Previous fallout mods. (all done with permission of the author) See the credits section for more info.

Nearly all of the meshes have a much higher poly-count than vanilla (double or triple in many cases), so if your computer cant handle vanilla Fallout 4 well, then this mod isn't for you! See the screenshots for exactly what this mod does.

I'm about 70% done with all wearable items. Outfits I wont be doing are:

- colonial duster (its only really worn by Preston anyway)
- hazmat suit - wouldn't really make sense!
- bathrobe - this one gave me a headache

All the armors and clothes are being converted to my preferred "DMRA" body type preset, but with outfit studio, they can be batch built to fit ANY CBBE PRESET. To do this, you will need my slider addon mod, which is in the downloads section.

The batch build works the same way as with any bodyslide mod, it just requires the bodyslide addon so that it can use my new sliders!

to batch build all 3 main files are required!

2.5 bodyslide files patch update: Download

- fixes some seams with the new sliders
- fixes silver shroud pipboy clipping (you will need to rebuild that outfit)

Requires the BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Requires the Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE

The Files
Pre built meshes - included in main file, optional install (prebuilt to my preferred preset)

2pac's Bodyslide Addon and Presets and bodyslide files - Included in main file, optional install
About the Bodyslide Addon (cbbe2pac.osp)

The Bodyslide Addon adds 4 new additional sliders, geared towards DMRA, DM and similar body types.
The sliders are located in CBBE2pac sliderset - it also includes all CBBE sliders. 

Double Melons - CBBE to my double melons body
Touched by Dibella - CBBE to a conversion i made of the touched by dibella body from skyrim
touched by Dibella upper with DM lower - self explanatory
Double Melons with abs -  3d ABS, no normal map needed, My personal Favorite!

Also included are some presets i made with the new sliders, including my personal favorite.

Using my double melons with abs slider, you can put 3D abs on ANY CBBE PRESET by doing the following:

1. set the "do not touch slider" to 200 and "double melons with abs" to 100.
2. You will now have 3D abs on vanilla CBBE!
3. Load your CBBE preset over this, your preset will load and you will have 3D abs.
3a. If the do not touch slider goes back to 100 just put it at 200 again.

The do not touch slider essentially "cancels out" my double melons body and returns it to CBBE, but it keeps the abs.

Included with the bodyslide addon is a short guide on how to convert any outfit to my DM body, and use my addon sliders, its very easy. By default, every piece in this mod can already use my addon sliders, hence why its a required file.

The other 4 slidersets are for converting other authors outfits to double melons, ignore them unless that is what you are doing!

Batch Building

Make sure you have at least bodyslide and outfit studio 3.0A or newer!!!

Use the filter on the upper right of bodyslide to make only the things prefixed with "2pac" visible. You dont want to build everything, because some outfits are alternate versions. 

2pac Vault Suit option 1 - shorts and open top
2pac Vault Suit option 2 - Pants and open top

obviously only build one vault suit!

For BOS Uniform Option 1, build these two files:

2pac BOS Uniform 1
2pac BOS Uniform 2

For BOS uniform Option 2, build these two files:

2pac BOS unform alternate
2pac BOS unform alternateB

Frequently asked questions

Q: My drifter outfit and spike armor are just showing up as a naked body, what do?
A: Load my esp last!

Q: Why are the boobs so big in the pre-built meshes?  (insert random insulting comment here)
A:Because i like big, fake looking boobs...
But also, in my experience, bodyslide gives better results for everyone when starting out with bigger breasts. Results look better for small boob lovers when resizing from big to small rather than small to big. This is because bigger boobs need more vertices than smaller ones, and pre-made smaller meshes often dont have enough vertices to look good at larger sizes.

Q: I don't like that huge boobs you do, can you make me pre-built meshes for cbbe curvy (or some other random preset)?
A: No, everything you need in order to do that is included in the file and takes less than 5 minutes.

xVASynth 2 - F4VA Synth 2.1.0

xVASynth 2 - F4VA Synth 2.1.0 NSFW

18 Jun 2022

xVASynth is an AI tool for generating high-quality voice acting lines using voices from video games. The app supports hundreds of voices, across dozens of games, and provides pitch, duration, and energy control at per-letter granularity.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.